Your Rights And Interests Hold Precedence
Legal issues are complicated. Between the procedures, laws and emotional matters that can each play a role in your case, you need to know that you can trust your attorney.
At Fletcher Family Advocacy Center LLC, we hold your well-being in high regard. Your future and your relationship with your loved ones are worthy of meticulous protection. With our attention to detail, our lawyers can work to further your goals.
Learn more about our attorney’s qualifications below:
We Focus On Empowering You
Our firm represents clients throughout Colorado, including:
- Parents and spouses who face a wide range of family law issues
- Parents seeking assistance with juvenile law issues such as guardianships and delinquency matters
- Children who need guardian ad litem in child custody cases
- Foster families, including grandparents who are wondering how to preserve relationships with the children they love
- Adult children of aging parents who seek guardianships or conservatorships
- Seniors and vulnerable adults who want to maintain independence
- Adults who are ready to create a simple will, power of attorney and advance health care directive
- Families who face the challenges of probate
- Equestrians with variety of legal needs including contract disputes or injuries
You likely already know what you want out of your case. Let us give you the tools to reach that goal. We devote our years of experience helping you develop the right solution for you and your loved ones.
Sophisticated Legal Guidance In Complex Cases
If your case involves difficult legal questions, we will be ready to conduct thorough research and review the facts of your case. Fletcher Family Advocacy Center LLC has the resources and skills necessary to effectively resolve complicated issues.
When you get a case review at Fletcher Family Advocacy Center LLC, you can expect a lawyer to learn about your specific situation before making recommendations. We will take the time to understand your case and the personal attention to develop a strategy for resolving your issue. Call 303-741-8971 or send us an email to reach our Centennial office.